Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Stable with good malware threat detection and very scalable

What is our primary use case?

I've used Kaspersky as an integrator, for internet security. It can be used for malware and email security as well as for situations where you are handling online transactions.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable.

So far, we've found the solution to be scalable.

The online privacy they provide users when they're doing online transactions has been great.

The malware threat detection has been excellent overall.

We didn't have any trouble with the initial installation. The process was straightforward.

The interface is very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The company needs to keep developing more security measures to help keep its customers safe. If they could keep adding to security features, it would be ideal.

I've been using the solution for a couple of years at this point.

The solution is stable and reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. Its performance has been good overall.

The solution has been very scalable. If a company wants to expand the solution, it can do so with relative ease. It's not a problem.

We have eight people currently using the solution at this time.

We do plan to continue to use ht product going forward.

I don't have any experience with technical support. I don't recall ever using them. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

I've used ESET in the past, however, the product was making our machines run slow. That is the reason we ultimately switched to Kaspersky.

The initial setup process was not complex at all. It was very straightforward. We found it to be simple.

The deployment itself was very fast and likely took less than a minute or so.

We needed about four people to handle the implementation process.

I handled the implementation by myself. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant.

We pay a yearly licensing fee.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution at this time.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations. We've been largely quite happy with this product.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.