Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Stable with reasonable pricing and a straightforward installation

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security and protection.

What is most valuable?

We haven't had any major issues with the solution overall. It's quite a reliable product so far.

The stability has been reliable so far.

The pricing has been quite good and very reasonable.

We found the installation to be very straightforward and the deployment process to be very fast.

What needs improvement?

We've found that sometimes the solution is not doing its job in detecting some malware. They need to make sure that they are advancing their technology to catch more malicious events. There needs to be more security in place specifically on the malware side of things.

I've used the solution for two years. It has been a while.

The solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. the performance has been reliable so far.

The scalability hasn't really been tested by our organization. We've never tried to expand it, and therefore I can't speak to how successful expanding it may be for other companies.

We only have two users of the solution in our company.

At this time, we likely won't keep using the solution.

I've never opened any tickets with technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I've never dealt with them directly.

The installation was not complex at all. It was very straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

The deployment was also quite quick. It only takes a few minutes, if I recall the process correctly. It's not long and drawn out. It's easy.

I handled the implementation myself. It's not difficult. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant at all.

At the time, when we purchased the solution, the company was giving us the best deal on the market. It's the reason why we ended up choosing it. I don't recall the licensing aspects or if we had to pay for it, and if so, how much.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

I haven't suffered from a malicious attack, and therefore I'm treating it quite high, as it is doing what we need it to do. The protection levels so far have been sufficient.

It's a good solution that companies should consider if other options are not available to them.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.