Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Scalable and reliable with a straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution primarily for protection and security. We use it for malware protection.

What is most valuable?

The antivirus feature is very, very good. It offers us good protection.

The solution is quite stable. It's reliable.

The scalability of the solution is excellent.

We have found the installation to be very quick and very straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The price of the solution is a bit high. It would be nice if it was less expensive. We're using a lot of devices, and therefore the costs add up.

I've been using the solution for the last two years or so. It's been a while.

The solution offers very good stability. It's reliable. The performance is good. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. We haven't had any problems with it.

We have more than 1,000 users on the solution currently.

We've found the scalability to be quite good so far.

We likely will increase usage in the future.

We've reached out to technical support in the past. We've found them to be quite good. They are helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide to us.

The initial setup is not too difficult or overly complex. The implementation, for the most part, is straightforward, and the deployment is quick. It doesn't take much more than five minutes.

We handled the implementation ourselves, in-house. We did not need the assistance of any integrator or consultant.

The solution can be a bit pricy. Especially if you have to cover many devices, it can get expensive. The price compounds.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution. I cannot recall the version number off-hand.

We use multiple deployment versions, including on-premises and cloud versions.

I would recommend the solution to other companies.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been pretty happy with its capabilities in general.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.