Kaspersky

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review
The antivirus, the firewall, and the network blocker features are valuable.

218

Valuable Features

The valuable features are the antivirus, the firewall, the network blocker, and application and device control.

Improvements to My Organization

It helps me with the security policies that I make. I can change policies quickly and easily.

Also, it stopped ransomware that other vendors could not catch.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see improvements in the device control features, which are limited.

I can block devices by the policy in the device control such as usb and cd but i can block devices like sound that not supported by Kaspersky
I would see update in the device control policy that let me add devices by its id
To control them by block or allow it
That will help the administrator for full control and will rate the kaspersky to be the number one in the field

Use of Solution

I have been using this solution since 2012.

There were no stability issues.

Customer service is excellent.

I used technical support through a vendor and they were perfect.

I previously used Symantec Endpoint. I switched because it's weak against ransomware attacks and against email attachments containing viruses and Trojan horses.

The initial setup was easy and I had no problem with it.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pricing and licensing is good.

Other Solutions Considered

I evaluated other options like McAfee, Sophos, Symantec Endpoint, and FortiClient, but they weren’t good enough for me.

Other Advice

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business provides a full suite of endpoint security features in one easy-to-manage application. With this product deployed, administrators can ensure endpoints are protected from malware, as well as perform a host of functions, such as patch and systems management, encryption of both files and whole disks, and application control. Furthermore, this tool features mobile device management and security capabilities. All this functionality can be driven from a single management console that is well integrated with the existing enterprise infrastructure.

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software to this day, always was, always will (i hope so). It offers a great protection against viruses and spywares

Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers a powerful and robust system for securing systems in a business environment. Its scanning and detection engine handles most threats easily and is well developed to deal with new threats that continually come down the pipeline. The program is also easy to use as an end user. its encryption system does a very good job of securing sensitive files without a performance hit on most systems. Endpoint also has great administrative tools for setting up the program and for ongoing maintenance purposes. As an added plus, the program also works with other non-Windows systems which can be highly valuable in a mixed system OS environment.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

Our experts can help. 239,056 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.