Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Enables us to get feedback from our customers

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security to provide support to our customers. The new version and configuration settings are like production components.

How has it helped my organization?

There are many who would consider the performance in some of our systems to be slow, although this depends on the RAM and other features. The solution enables us to get feedback from our customers.

What is most valuable?

I have found the security, device, web, and application controls to be the most valuable features.

So too, the firewall has allowed me to do much troubleshooting.

What needs improvement?

The application running speed consumes that of RAM, so performance speed is an issue. The data, VST, and EST sizes can all be reduced.

Previously, some of the Windows Seven PCs took up more space and ran slowly all the time.

Some of the remote antivirus desktop sharing is not working in version 13, which is still in use.

When we upgrade to network agent version 13, the machine makes a duplicate copy of itself. It is created in another group. Under the same name, we will see two devices, one the original and the other the duplicate. Afterward, we move to the client's PC.

Occasionally troubleshooting is required because the solution does not work after being configured. As an example of this, the running time may be longer when it involves cloud-based SaaS remote installation. At other times, the process cannot be completed and I must remove the task, switch to manual mode or begin a new task.

The solution is stable. It is good and I like it. Before going with it, I was not aware of its capabilities. It removes the element of worry.

The solution is scalable.

While the technical support we can supply ranges from installation to troubleshooting, all other issues involved. bugs or updates made to versions would lead us to create a ticket with that of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

We did not previously use a different solution.

With us, the deployment took the minimum amount of time. But, with some of my clients, it took more than a day.

When it comes to the assistance I can lend the client, I suggest that he make a plan which would allow him to do the maximum amount of remote usage.

We handled the deployment on our own.

As my role is limited to that of support, I cannot conjecture as to the prices.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is both on-premises and cloud-based. Kate:

Our organization handles things on the partner side, supplying remote support throughout India. All its constituents are in IT positions.

There are many organizations making use of the solution.

When it comes to the implementation of the solution, we provide all the necessary support, from installation to troubleshooting.

I was not aware of Kaspersky Endpoint Solution and its features before entering this field but now am acquainted with its components and protection software. I learned a lot on the software side.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security as an eight out of ten.

I use version 11.6.
More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.