Katalon Studio Review

Has a custom chat in the IDE, a good tutorial, and the ability to always update the solution

What is our primary use case?

I made functional scripts with Katalon Studio integrated with GitLab for another company. For now, I need to know about other tools in order to make functional tests for apps.

How has it helped my organization?

Katalon Studio is easy to install and to learn for other technical people who work in quality assurance and don't work in developing software for a long time. In the other company, they always use Katalon to build the principal test of the business that they need to run when there are changes.

What is most valuable?

Easy to learn, I don't need to have any expertise in software development. This tool has a custom chat in the IDE, a good tutorial, and I can always update the solution. I like to work with Gherkin language, and I think that I can have results very soon with Selenium. On the other hand, in the same framework, I can work with web applications, mobile applications or web services, and I can record a test in one browser and run it in another browser.

What needs improvement?

I would like if this tool can work without any problems for React Native.