Keeper Review

A free service for storing your passwords on a single device

What is most valuable?

Keeper was user-friendly. It was implemented within the whole "fingerprinting thing" in Apple — you could use Keeper the same way as you use Keychain.

The user interface was also nice. You could have multiple or different zones. You could have your vault, so to speak, for your work-related applications, and you could also have private vaults, as well. If I can recall correctly, you could place notes and other documents in this vault to be saved — I liked that.

What needs improvement?

I think Keeper is a good product; we also sold it to our customers; however, there were some political issues between account managers over there.

I used Keeper for a couple of months. I am not using Keeper now because I work for another company. Due to Corona, I thought it would be best to swap over to a very steady company.

Both the stability and the scalability of Keeper are great.

The technical support is good. The people we dealt with were very responsive; however, they were also in the carousel of political issues. They would have liked to do more but they were restrained due to internal politics.

The initial setup of Keeper was easy.

We chose their optional annual subscription; I believe we paid monthly — I thought it was a good deal.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend using Keeper. On a scale from one to ten, I would give Keeper a rating of eight.

More Keeper reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.