Keeper Review

Reasonable price, stable and scalable, and allows us to share passwords with other people and have the 2FA or MFA codes embedded in the application

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way our organization functions.

What is most valuable?

I like a couple of things about this solution. Being able to share passwords with other people is valuable. You can see if the information is out on the dark web and whether you have weak passwords and the last time they were changed.

You could also have the 2FA or MFA codes embedded in the application so that you don't have to use your phone or any other 2FA device, which is something very important.

What needs improvement?

Room for improvement in my eyes would be being able to share my credit cards and other types of information. The only thing they really share is passwords, and you can only do it with one password at a time. When you're trying to share it out or trying to remove it from being shared, you can't do multiple selections.

I have been using this solution for over a year. I am using its latest version.

It is stable. There are no issues.

It is scalable. You can easily grow it from a small organization to an enterprise.

We've only four users who are using it, but that's because of our limitations, not theirs.

I've used their tech support quite a bit because I am always coming across areas for enhancements and improvements. There is no perfect software out there, and they've been responsive. The only thing that has affected them, like everyone else, is COVID, but they're back, and they're very responsive. I would rate them a nine out of ten.

We switched because this is a better product, and it is for computer consultants.

It is straightforward.

Its price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to make sure that they can recover from locked out accounts because it is very secure, and they don't keep any key codes.

I would rate Keeper an eight out of ten just because you can't share all the information.

Other
More Keeper reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.