Keeper Review

For us the two most important features are two-factor authentication and the ability to securely share document passwords amongst specific team members.

Valuable Features:

For us the two most important features are two-factor authentication and the ability to securely share document passwords (like Excel or Word) amongst specific team members. In the past, we had people writing these passwords down and storing them in an insecure manner.

Improvements to My Organization:

Keeper makes it much easier for our employees to keep separate strong passwords for every application and website login. Easy usually equates to compliance. As an example, I have 148 unique strong passwords to applications and websites. There's absolutely no way I would be able to do that without Keeper.

Room for Improvement:

At this point they have completed my list of enhancement requests and I don't have any requests for future versions. Password Policy Compliance is the single biggest area of improvement since we introduced Keeper Enterprise to our employees.

The biggest request we had was regarding the ability to see each user and how many of their passwords complied with Strong, Medium, and Weak standards. They also added some additional info that I find very useful. Here's what it looks like:

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

It's been a stable solution for us.

Scalability Issues:

We've been able to scale as needed.

I haven't had a need to contact customer support.

Previous Solutions:

A number of us had already been using the personal version, so moving to Enterprise was a no brainer.

Initial Setup:

As far as implementing the product -- it was extremely easy and we did it over the course of a week.

Implementation Team: