Keeper Review

How has it helped my organization?

I personally add fields and save contact phone numbers or agency codes which I now can access wherever I am. I used to have to wait until I got to the office to get a password or some key information. It has saved me trips. We have 16 people and we are in 100% agreement regarding the value of this product.

What is most valuable?

We can access our sign-ins and passwords on up to five devices per user. This means I can access a given site and my login and password for that site from my home and office computers as well as my phone and iPad. We can share passwords and when one of us updates a password it changes for everyone. We can verify the security level and have the system randomly assign and store passwords. There is a high level of security protection.

What needs improvement?

I am very satisfied with the current features. They could possibly add a pre-designed contact feature that would work similar to a cell phone contact feature. The information that I need along with the web address and the passwords is often the phone and ext., account number, company codes, etc. There could also be a place to organize critical information like attorney, doctor, CPA, etc. I think this because I see a tremendous advantage to giving my password and sign in to a family member.

An interesting advantage I saw to this product is that if I were no longer here all those passwords are there in one place for my family to find as well as myself. Pre-designed fields would be helpful in organizing critical information. And I like that information in a vault. It would be handy if I had the other there too. All that said there are ways to creatively make this happen with the storage space and adding fields.

very good

I came across this personally and tested it. It was tremendous for us. We had notes, notebooks, and Outlook storing our passwords. Technical people had logins to different functions of our systems and they were the only ones who knew them. Some of us shared passwords for common sites and when we changed a password everyone had to notified sometimes by email (not good), and I would be at home and need a password that was at work or vice versa. We had HIPPA laws and were very concerned about knowing that in any given situation from cleaning people to customers present when we left our desks that this information was secure. I looked no further because this took care of all those issues for a reasonable price. Easy to have, and easy to use.

This was the first we used

not hard at all

There is tremendous benefit to knowing that only people who should be able to access passwords have access. Time savings is enormous because all of our passwords are with us wherever we are.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, do it. The ability to randomly assign passwords that are difficult and to save them eliminates using a common password for all sites. It is great to be able to choose a length that is appropriate for the site you are on by simply sliding a bar to choose the length of the randomly assigned password that works.