Keeper Review

Data syncs across all your devices immediately

What is our primary use case?

It increases productivity, makes gathering data online more efficient, and keeps all the information you could possibly need (or want) at your fingertips! A must-have for anyone.

• The interface is easy to use
  • Files are easy to organize
  • Data syncs across all your devices immediately.

How has it helped my organization?

Increased efficiency and client's trust with financial account information and securely let's us store tax accounts and account login information. Having all that information at our fingertips makes working 100% remotely a breeze. No more resetting passwords!!

What is most valuable?

File organization with folders/subfolders. We save one folder for each client. This allows us to ensure the data security and easy to locate. Changing or updating information is effective to everyone immediately. No more having to inconvenience anyone!

What needs improvement?

• I would like the ability to change the theme colors to anything I choose and not be limited to preset themes.
  • Adding other preformatted fields that can be added to a record.
  • Having a client record or main folder that has other field types available (i.e. contact information, etc.)

Three to five years.

I have found zero faults to date. I believe it will be around for years to come

it fits everyone... every business... PERIOD

They are really quick and the understand the value if the data they are protecting

No. This is my first one

Setup and implementation was so easy

In house. It allowed for a brief one-on-one Q&As

At least 200% in time saving alone..

The money saved in time alone makes it a no-brainer

Yes. The self destruct feature sold me

What other advice do I have?

I coukd not do my job without this app!

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a referral partner as well as a member of the Ambassador program