Keeper Review

I can just mark anything and it is automatically copied into the clipboard

What is most valuable?

What I like the most is the fact that I can just mark anything and it is automatically copied into the clipboard.

What needs improvement?

The organization of items needs improvement. For example, when I log onto the cloud version as well, everything is shown on my folder. It is hard to differentiate between files and documents in my list of items I have stored inside.

For example, one day I wanted to connect a customer system via VPN. Everything was in a folder in Keeper, but it was shown on the folder of just one file. And when I selected it the content wasn't shown directly and I thought I couldn't find what I was looking for but it was inside this folder. It was selected but I didn't pick up on it and I thought it was just a file. We put it with the files inside.

I thought the information the customer sent to me was not enough to connect to the system without a problem. I asked for help from my colleague and he just clicked on it and everything was open and everything I was looking for was there.

I have been using Keeper for over a year.

We are a small organization with around ten users.

We previously used Git. The advantage of Keeper is that it is centralized in the cloud, but with Git everyone has to have a copy. And when you change something it is easy to forget to push it to the remote system.

With Keeper, we can work quickly because everything is centralized and the only problem is when someone has no experience and they delete something it is deleted.

The initial setup is just one click. You just have to go to your web browser and download Keeper download. It is really easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to have the ability to export the content of Keeper so that you can have a backup copy so that when someone deletes something it would be possible to recover. Because when I change something in my view it is updated in every view.

I would rate it a nine out of ten. It is software and software always has the ability to improve.

More Keeper reviews from users