Kerio Connect Review

An easy implementation with a good user interface and pretty scalable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the product as an integrated solution for our calendars and contacts and everything else. It's attached to our carrier operator.

What is most valuable?

It's a very healthy solution. It has a good survey or features that we like to use.

The user interface is good.

The implementation process isn't too complex.

What needs improvement?

We've been happy with the solution. It's worked for us so far so it's fine.

If they could integrate some sort of AI into the solution to make it more efficient, that would be interesting.

Most of our clients use Outlook and Kerio Connect. Occasionally, Kerio can be a bit slow. They could make it faster to get onto the web interface without so much load time. It's just slow with Outlook, however, for some reason.

We've been using the solution since the product's inception. It's been about 15 years or so.

As long as the operating is stable, the Kerio connect will be very stable as well, so we don't have any problem with it. There aren't bugs and glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. I consider it reliable.

The solution can scale quite well. It can accommodate 10,000 depending on your hardware. It's quite robust.

It's a multi-domain solution. More than one company can be on the solution at one time.

We don't plan on increasing usage at this time.

The solution's implementation is not complex in any way. It's pretty straightforward. We're using Linux systems to install it, however, we stay away from Window's services. That's a personal preference thing on our end.

We tend to maintain the solution for our clients. We have one person who handles maintenance and she's knowledgeable in everything from hardware to software to the operating system.

We had help on the more technical details of the setup.

The pricing is about $3 per mailbox per month.

What other advice do I have?

We have a mix of deployment models, beyond just the cloud.

If you're an admin, it's much preferable to use Kerio Connect because it's, easy to manage.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the solution at and eight. There's no perfect system, however, this solution works quite well for us.

More Kerio Connect reviews from users