Keysight Oscilloscopes Review

What is our primary use case?

I automate these devices for the other persons to use and take measurements. Our current model is a VNA machine.

How has it helped my organization?

It's easier to automate and connect with multiple devices, and at the same time with laptops.

What is most valuable?

The ACPA comments for automation testing.

What needs improvement?

While the user interface is good with respect to instrumentation, but with respect to documentation, I do not like it. Its documentation is slightly bad. It was not organized properly. The way it's organized is very difficult to understand, so it takes lot of time to search for one thing in particular.

Less than one year.

We are utilizing the full bandwidth of the product.

I have not contacted technical support as of now.

What other advice do I have?

If you want to use it manually and automate it, it's easy. However, for automation, if the documentation was better, it would decrease your time using it. At first, you need to read the documentation, or if you want to search for any particular thing, it takes lot of time. So, you need to invest a lot of money to start this. If someone has some experience with Keysight, then it would be easier.

We are measuring signals mostly related to switching, like networking. The type of signals that we are measuring are signalling integrity.

I don't think it's being used for connection devices. I have seen past developments, and it's mostly used for taking measurements on the board to check how it works.