Keysight Oscilloscopes Review

The user interface is good and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is the IBIS-AMI Model.

We are using the Advanced Design System (ADS). We are doing the IBIS model for our customers. We develop our service, then our customer will evaluate it and comeback after checking whether our service has good correlation.

The application space that we target is high-speed serial, like PCIe, SAS, or SATA, which are all the industry standard. We develop it and deliver it to our customer.

How has it helped my organization?

Before silicon came back, our customers' performance was affected. Using these tools, we are able to deliver performance to our customers.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is pretty good.

What needs improvement?

There is definitely a learning curve. It is a more advance software, which not everyone can use just by looking at it.

It should be easier to debug.

More than five years.

If the simulation runs for a long time, it will suddenly crash. If they can debug that, the product would be better.

The solution feels does feel upgradable, but we have any plans to take advantage of this yet.

We are using the full bandwidth of the product.

I would normally call technical support, if needed. They would respond with an email or come to our site.

Keysight is more advanced as a solution. That's why we switched.

We got a demo before purchasing it. We learned what type of interface it had and how easy it is to use it.

The pricing is always high.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good tool to use. If they had a debug feature, it would be helpful.

We use the tool to measure some waveforms, which we normally give to our customers for use in data center applications.

We are not using this product to support connected devices, like IoT development, nor do we have plans to do so going forward.