Keysight Oscilloscopes Review

The technical support ecosystem is what really makes it good.

What is our primary use case?

I use Keysight products on and off depending on the customers that I work with. If they have Keysight equipment, then I will use it.

My primary use case is measurement equipment. I work on high-speed designs, With those, there is a whole array of Keysight equipment, but again, when we go as in-house consulting engineers, we work with the tools that the customers have.

How has it helped my organization?

They are one of the top name in the industry. When it comes to grabbing precise technical data, having an ecosystem of logging it correctly and working with the diagnostics, they are probably the industry leaders in the field.

What is most valuable?

Because they're such a big industry standard name, their products are standardized across many customers, which is why people own these products.

The customer support is very good. If you need an application to do any measurement, you can easily get a hold of people to help you with it. This is a whole ecosystem.

The user interface is top-notch in the industry.

What needs improvement?

There is a learning curve, depends on the client equipment that I am working with. This is where application support teams are helpful.

The technical support is what really makes it good.

You are not just buying the equipment; you're buying the support structure around it. If you don't have the right engineers to answer your questions, then you're stuck.

I do consulting work. I don't own my own test and measurement equipment.

I don't make product buying decisions for these.

The clients may use different vendors.