Kiuwan Review

An application security platform that provides detailed reports about the risk index

What is our primary use case?

I'm currently working at a FinTech company, and we normally use Kiuwan for code analysis. This helps us ensure that our product complies with proper codes.

What is most valuable?

I like that it provides a detailed report that lets you know the risk index and the vulnerability.

What needs improvement?

The integration process could be improved. It'll also help if it could generate reports automatically. But I'm not sure about the effectiveness of the reports. This is because, in our last project, we still found some key issues that weren't captured by the Kiuwan report.

I have been using Kiuwan since 2019.

I'm not sure if it's stable, but it's working fine.

I don't know if it's scalable, but we have about 30 to 60 users. It all depends on the scope of the project. If they have made the last point of implementation, then we can perform the code analysis.

It follows a subscription model. I think the price is somewhere in the middle.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to new users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Kiuwan an eight.

Latest Version
More Kiuwan reviews from users
...who work at a Legal Firm
...who compared it with Veracode
Find out what your peers are saying about Kiuwan, SonarSource, Veracode and others in Application Security. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.