Knowage Review

The most valuable features are Integrated Data Visualization, GIS and Big Data Integration.

What is most valuable?

Integrated Data Visualization, GIS and Big Data Integration.

How has it helped my organization?

Since it was an full open source business model, it was easy to customized on general features

What needs improvement?

Many things need to be improved, most of all..robustness. the idea to combines many features in single point of view still became a stronger point. Keep improve in solution robustness and this solution could be one of the leaders

Six months

Yes, and most problematic when we deploy on manual deployment in Jboss or even Tomcat. Less documentation when more information needed.

Yes, when you deal with template creation in SpagoBI Studio, but it happened only when documentation was less and forum support was not so quick in response.

Yes, in terms of deployment in "real" application server when documentation was not so complete

Not so good, but since it was an open source and have no supporting deals, then it was a normal business case.

Not so good when relying much on forumsbut we have no supporting contract so, this is normal.

Yes I did, to try new and improved version of SpagoBI.

Yes in all-in-one deployment but tricky in application server for production

Individually implemented and self supported

In terms of ROI, much better than any other solution when it offer full fledged features in open source, planned to have direct contact with SpagoBI for better support.

Still have no firm opinion for now but will be shared after real contact and dealt with SpagoBI

Yes, I did

What other advice do I have?

It is a good solution we plan to develop more, could be better if more features improved for robustness and stability.