Kofax RPA Review

Offers advanced automation of business processes with a reasonable licensing cost

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Kofax RPA is to automate our aviation business processes.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a little bit of experience with Kofax and a lot of people are working on it. If you scan and import what we have, it's a couple of million users.

It is a large environment that we have for Kofax RPA support right now.

What is most valuable?

The features that we have found the most valuable are the integration of different third-party support and productivity services.

What needs improvement?

This product has room for improvement in support of airplanes and aviation. Maybe the interface could be improved in the next release.

It would be very handy if you can connect directly to the ERM or ERP system.

We have been using Kofax RPA for 2 years.

The stability of Kofax for an enterprise company is good. It is valuable if you have some continuity issues. It is very helpful to have a stable environment.

The scalability of Kofax is very handy. With a few clicks, you can have your scalable environment up and ready. It is not so complex to configure the entire environment.

About 10 to 15 people are using the solution. For deployment and maintenance of Kofax, it requires some time to handle. If I create some robots it will take some time.

Otherwise, the deployment is done within a few minutes. It's not about time, it's about skills. It's about knowing if someone is very skilled. Then, one person can handle it.

The solution's technical support is very good. We have a supplier that handles all of our issues as soon as possible.

The initial set up is straightforward. Our deployment took only a few minutes.

I am a technical worker, so I did the setup myself.

We are an aviation company. We have a lot of advanced processes when you integrate into Kofax.

The licensing cost for Kofax is on an annual basis. It's not so high, just the standard fee. The license cost is not much at all.

We did not evaluate any other options. You have to know about the correct local infrastructure to use Kofax.

What other advice do I have?

Kofax RPA is very handy. They make your processes very valuable. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate this product the best, a ten.