Kofax TotalAgility Review

It has various deployment options, such as on-premise single tenant and multi-tenant, and cloud-based single and multi-tenant

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are:

• Document Capture
  • Business Process Management
  • Dynamic Case Management.

It covers the various domains, such as Account Payable, Mortgage, Insurance, Healthcare, Logistics and Supply Chain.

Since it provides both Capture and BPM on a single platform, it stands on its own in the business process improvement space.

In addition, it has various deployment options, such as on-premise single tenant and multi-tenant, and cloud-based single and multi-tenant.

The Separation of API and web server is another valuable feature that leads to a secure environment.

How has it helped my organization?

We have implemented lots of Kofax TotalAgility solutions to various customers. It has improved a lot.

For example, one of the customers had a manual account payable process. With the KTA platform, they were able to reduce FTE on their AP process and move them to other areas of the business.

This leads to non-linear drive in the organization.

What needs improvement?

Even though it has good documentation, key things are not being noted perfectly. As a result, we have to turn to the support team, which leads to delays.

We need to have some workarounds to achieve something, but those are getting improved in each version.

To have a rich UI, We have to do some customization through JavaScript.

More than five years.

No product specific issues.

No issues.

No issues.

It is very good.

It is based on the regions. US region has very good support.