Kronos Workforce Ready Software Review

Regarding organization of work places, you can cluster everything on one page.

What is most valuable?

Although it is vastly different from its earlier siblings, its organization of work places is now much easier since you can cluster everything on one central page. Being a lover of the clock world especially, I can now open WDM and have the setup of clocks together; no paging back anymore. I can keep them both open at once; a huge time saver.

How has it helped my organization?

Absolutely; being able to store punches for a long period of time and to be able to restore punches simply on a new system saved so much time!

What needs improvement?

I still would prefer better paging in all screens; I do not like having to select something at the bottom of a screen, then paging back to the top to pick your action.

I have used Kronos since 2002.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have encountered scalability issues. Only 10 clock transactions are allowed to run at once; not the best for installing 300+ global clocks.

Customer service is good.

Technical support is good.

We switched because Kronos is the product that can shape shift the most to adhere to company standards.

The initial setup was straightforward. There are several defaults you can take in the initial stages to let customers grow into the system easily.

An in-house with a vendor consult board implemented it. Their level of expertise was perfect.