Kryon RPA Review

With no learning curve, the development time decreases

What is our primary use case?

Our company buys products from vendors and sells services to end-users. Most of the RPA processes done in Kryon are related to order raising, as well as retrieving reports. We have automated processes involve SAP, Pegasus, ITSM tool, Words, and Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

It takes a lot of work and time to complete the business processes manually. When the users utilize the Kryon solution, it cuts off more than 50 percent of the processing time as the logic has been pre-built. There are less orders being delayed. Adopting Kryon solution has significantly improved the turnaround time.

What is most valuable?

The image recognition in recording actions is very helpful. It runs stably as long as the graphics on the applications are not changed.

What needs improvement?

The environment of storing the variables could be defined as local, which will only be accessible within the wizard itself and cannot be read by the embedding wizard.

It will be good if Kryon has a function to find/replace the keywords and collapse/expand the groups.

I have been using it for about two and a half years.

We did encounter some issues regarding to trigger often but our support team is able to resolved it later. Other than that, it is quite stable.

It is very scalable. All we need to do is to set up the robot accounts and assign the access to it. Once it is done, we have to configure the trigger for the robot. Scaling up and down can be done in just a few steps.

The customer support is outstanding. They are very responsive and will accommodate with our schedules.

No, we started with Kryon.

Setup for Studio and Robot is pretty straightforward. We have to install the Studio and Robot on the machines, create accounts for the users and assign access rights. Then login Studio to develop wizards and Robot to run the wizards.

The initial setup of server was done together with vendor. Subsequently, vendor team came down to help us with the upgrade. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.

I am not too sure how much cost was saved. But there are a few people in the department were redeployed when one of our processes is up and running fine.

I am not involved in any of those.

We are using UiPath in conjunction with Kryon. I feel that Kryon has a better image recognition than UiPath.

I have tried a few solutions and Kryon is the most user-friendly.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is easy to use. Although I felt the solution is a little restricted sometimes as I could not call any external libraries, I am able to use the advance commands, which are the built-in functions in Kryon, to program the RPA solution by changing my initial idea. It makes me think out of the box and test how good my logical thinking is.