LambdaTest Review

Reduces manual testing effort, facilitates quick troubleshooting, and the support is responsive

What is our primary use case?

As a Fintech company, other than Chrome and Safari, we need to test our website regularly on IE and Edge as well. This is because our customers are dependent on legacy OS to use our web-application.

LambdaTest Selenium Grid has helped us radically reduce the manual testing effort and ensure browser compatibility. Our automation engineers are able to execute Selenium scripts in their preferred language, and the cloud infrastructure has allowed us to scale our automation test cycles effortlessly. A majority of our regression suites are now automated, and thanks to LambdaTest, we are now able to find more critical bugs with less manual testing efforts.

How has it helped my organization?

What really helped us improve our delivery cycle was live debugging while you automate the tests. We could break the script execution at any point and take it over from there by interactive live for the remaining test steps.

LambdaTest also provides video recording and screenshots of all your tests in their test logs, which makes tracking easier. It offers integrations with Jira and Jenkins, which ensures us better collaboration and a robust CI/CD pipeline respectively, which is an additional plus for us.

What is most valuable?

Test statuses such as Lambda Error and VM allocation allowed us to quickly troubleshoot any build that failed while executing, as we were able to identify whether the script is failing or is it something wrong from LambdaTest end.

In case something goes wrong at LambdaTest end, the Support team is extremely responsive to analyze any platform-related issues. They even helped us shift easily from our local instances to their cloud platform.

What needs improvement?

The analytics over the automation dashboard can be more intuitive. The good part is that we have relayed some of our suggestions to the support and as per their support team, those suggestions are to be considered as a part of their upcoming sprint, so we look forward to seeing them onboard soon.

We have been using LambdaTest for one year.

Up to now, we have never had any issues with stability!

We evaluated Sauce Labs and CrossBrowserTesting.

More LambdaTest reviews from users