LambdaTest Review

Automated parallel testing saves us time, and the geolocation testing is impressive

What is our primary use case?

Having a global user base, we have active traffic from varied locations and testing on multiple platforms and browsers is a continuous process for the team. Our automated tests for web browsers on the latest versions and mobile browsers, including Android and iOS, required a larger farm of VMs to function smoothly.

LambdaTest helped us with solving this issue, allowing us to run our automated tests on a much larger VM farm.

How has it helped my organization?

LambdaTest has made our testing process less tedious with automated parallel testing. Builds that took days to complete with in-house infrastructure were executed in a couple of hours.

Parallel testing has helped us with faster feedback loops to scale up our go to market efforts.

We also use Azure Pipelines for CI/CD and the LambdaTest extension for Azure has helped us achieve a seamless testing experience for our privately hosted projects. Thanks to that, we are now able to easily ensure browser compatibility for all changes before we move them to Prod. Kudos to the team!

What is most valuable?

The feature that stands out for us is geolocation testing, where all you need to do is run the capabilities and test the website for the desired location.

I also use the LambdaTest Automation insights frequently to analyze trends of the pass/fail rate of our tests, which helps me analyze the suites that are prone to failure and what can be done to eliminate it.

The tool allows me to filter data up to a year and for different test types and users (if that's in your plan), which I found interesting and productive to analyze.

What needs improvement?

I think Lambdatest is a valuable tool for our team and things that have room for improvement would be mobile app testing, as it can be an important addition to the tool. It would be a good package for Lambdatest!

We have been using LambdaTest for eight months.

We did not use another similar testing solution prior to LambdaTest.

We evaluated Sauce Labs and CrossBrowserTesting.

More LambdaTest reviews from users