LambdaTest Review

Saves us time by running many tests in parallel, and there is good communication from the support team

What is our primary use case?

The industry we function in, e-commerce, has a broad category of audience. We need to make sure that our website is accessible to everyone irrespective of the browser or operating system they use.

Of course, a responsive web design check is a major bullet point over our testing checklist as well. As a B2C, it's crucial for us to stay ahead of the customers and we wanted a solution that could help us ensure our changes would work seamlessly when shipped to production.

How has it helped my organization?

LambdaTest made a great fit here when considering the latest browsers on the product. The ability to test local pages, along with complimentary access to the LT browser, is an absolute delight for our developers and testers.

It helps us save a considerable effort on responsive testing, plus the native developer tools allow us to dig deep into any UI mismatch! As mentioned, we can achieve wider test coverage in the same amount of time by running multiple combinations of browsers in parallel with the LambdaTest automation suite.

What is most valuable?

The support docs are precise and you can get started with them easily.

The Underpass app provides a one-click launch to test on development environments.

The LT browser offers a comparison view with pre-set mobile devices. Plus, we can add custom devices to it.

The location-based tests helped us provide a unified experience to our customers.

Integration with Bamboo CI was an added benefit.

What needs improvement?

You cannot perform native-app testing, as they offer simulation for web testing only. However, from what I have heard, they are promising to go live with it shortly.

We have been using LambdaTest for six months.

We are happy with the communication from the support team.

The pricing for LambdaTest is affordable, and one of the reasons we implemented it.

Our decision to purchase the subscription was due to their affordable pricing for the parallel tests and the communication from the support team!

More LambdaTest reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Sauce Labs
Find out what your peers are saying about LambdaTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: January 2021.
457,459 professionals have used our research since 2012.