LambdaTest Review

Provides responsivity testing for myriad browser and OS combinations

What is our primary use case?

We were in the middle of launching a new website and being new to all of these things, I called a friend to ask if there is any step I need to do before making it live. He suggested that I should make my website responsive, and after I understood what he meant, I started to look for tools that can help me with testing my website for responsiveness.

After a brief Google search, I landed on LambdaTest and the best part was that they also offered a Freemium plan that includes a good amount of minutes for responsivity testing. I selected the combination that we thought our users will mostly use and ran the tests. To our surprise, our website indeed was not responsive. I took screenshots and showed it to my developer and asked it to be fixed for a seamless experience.

I am really glad that there are tools like LambdaTest that help freelancers like me to make sure everything is okay before finally making a website live.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution helped me in checking to see if my website was responsive, or not, by offering a cloud-based infrastructure that I can use to test on a combination of more than two thousand browsers and operating systems.

The best part is that LambdaTest is free for all and it really helped freelancers like me.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the real-time testing, which helps you to test your website on more than two thousand combinations of browsers and operating systems.

It can also help you fast-track the testing; however, for that, you need to buy their paid parallel session plan. This allows you to run two tests at the time time, saving you your precious time.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see all of the features available in the Freemium plan so that I can test them.

We have been using this solution for more than one year.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

LambdaTest is on the cloud, offers both free and paid plans which start at $19 USD per month.

We searched for a lot of tools, but for the most part, they required a paid license.

What other advice do I have?

I could not find any cons for me as I was only looking for responsiveness testing, although a detailed look at LambdaTest may help me find some negatives.

More LambdaTest reviews from users