What is our primary use case?
Our primary use case is for enterprise password management.
How has it helped my organization?
- It increased security around password management for teams and collaborative efforts with external vendors.
- A reduction in the number of sensitive passwords stored insecurely on our local systems.
What is most valuable?
For our company:
- Enterprise admin console
- Integration with Active Directory
What needs improvement?
- It needs more flexibility/functionality around making enterprise changes.
- It needs more granular admin capabilities for a global distributed company.
- The ability to set up an account expiration limit/date would be very useful.
For how long have I used the solution?
Three to five years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
We have had some issues, such as our 'security score bug' and various minor issues. Our biggest issue over the years was around the stability of the LDAP sync to AD. This now seems to have been largely resolved.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There are some challenges around global administration.
How are customer service and technical support?
Technical support is generally pretty good, but they are not easy get on the phone with quickly.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We did not previously have an enterprise solution. Various groups used ad hoc systems.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup was fairly straightforward.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
You do not have to purchase licenses for your entire organization. You can scale as adoption grows.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We did not evaluate other solutions.
What other advice do I have?
You should make sure you know what you are doing before you sync with AD, or you could have a mess on your hands to clean up.
Find out what your peers are saying about LogMeIn, Keeper, OneLogin and others in Single Sign-On (SSO). Updated: June 2021.
513,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.