LastPass Enterprise Review

Enables us to secure, store and easily retrieve passwords

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for password security.

How has it helped my organization?

It's improved security; we don't have to worry about people storing password loosely and securing them.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to secure, store and easily retrieve passwords.

What needs improvement?

I'm pretty happy with it, and it just needs to keep up with the current security threats. I think it does that reasonably well.

It's very stable; we've had no issues. We had other products before that were very unstable, and we lost some password information.

Tech support is excellent.

We have password security throughout the organization. A small group of people used infected apps. Everyone was using it differently. Some people weren't using anything to store and secure their data, which is very vulnerable. We used a variety of things, Symantec was one of the big ones that people use as far as a single use application on iPhones to better store passwords.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was pretty much "plug and play," easy to pick up. I think we only had one or two training sessions for our staff.

Licensing costs are annual.

We were looking at Symantec. We are a Symantec client, that's why we are looking at them, but we felt LastPass offered more significant value for the money.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate LastPass either an eight or a nine because it's beneficial for us and it checked all the security audit boxes.

We are talking about substantial organizations here. If you're tiny, then you can get away with a more straightforward setup.

See it in Action