LastPass Enterprise Review

Keeps our enterprise more private and secure, but lacks customization in the console

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is to store the encrypted credentials, passwords, and login information for our administrative accounts. We have a lot of elevated accounts in our organization, and we needed a way to consolidate all of our user's passwords, encryption keys, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

It's kept our enterprise, specifically our internal organization, more private and secure. It keeps everything encrypted, including our user's passwords.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the liberty of keeping encrypted passwords and elevated information in a sealed vault.

What needs improvement?

The customization features lack in the console, such as giving the users a little bit more customization as far as what kind of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) they want to set up.

I would like to be able to reduce the log out time of the session. Maybe a way to customize when the user session logs them out automatically, so it can be set to thirty or ninety seconds before it logs out.

When you log in to access the credentials, the environment in LastPass seems to be stable enough for us to retrieve those passwords and for others to do their work on a daily basis.

As our users grow in the company, we have the ability to scale with LastPass.

We have not used their technical support.

The initial setup was very straightforward, and there were no complaints. It was easy to use right out of the box.

We used a consultant for the deployment.

The subscription model is rated at a fair price.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to a colleague or a coworker, either within the company or at a different company. This is based on how easy it is to use, and that the subscription is a fair price.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

See it in Action