LastPass Enterprise Review

Easy management through pairing applications and user permissions

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to manage the access control for our users.

We have twelve hundred users and two thousand applications and I manage all access to the applications.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for me is being able to pair applications and user permissions.

What needs improvement?

LastPass has a problem syncing the passwords to all of the users. This is our biggest problem and we are currently looking for another solution because of this.

When you make changes, and you want the user to immediately have these changes, that is not the case with LastPass. The changes are not immediate.

Technical support should be quicker and more helpful.

With the next release of this solution, I would like to see reports. As an example, It would be helpful to know how many users have access to which applications.

At this time, I cannot evaluate if an account has been used or not, or what accounts have been used in the last month or within the last year.

I have been using this solution for five years.

This solution is stable.

This solution is scalable.

We have twelve hundred users.

The technical support is just okay, medium, I would say. I have had a lot of contact with them and they know that I am an experienced user, so I normally only get a manual page back.

I am not always satisfied with their solution.

Previously, I didn't use another solution.

What other advice do I have?

I am satisfied with all aspects of LastPass expect that the changes are not immediately synced to the users.

If you are over one thousand employees, I am not sure if you should use LastPass.

If you have less then I would recommend this solution.

No more forgotten or insecure passwords

With LastPass Enterprise, you don't need to worry about remembering or creating secure passwords. Start a Free 14-Day Trial of LastPass Enterprise to experience integrated single sign-on, and secure password generation.