Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Review

A perfect solution with good stability, good local support, and best performance

What is our primary use case?

Our clients use it for server virtualization.

What is most valuable?

Its performance and the local support of Lenovo in my city are the most valuable features. Its performance is the best, and its user interface is also very easy.

What needs improvement?

Its price could be better. Its price is sometimes an issue for our clients.

XClarity Controller is a very good feature, and Lenovo should include the XClarity Controller license without any additional cost. It should be integrated within the product.

I have been using this solution for ten years or so.

It has very good stability. Lenovo systems are very good in this aspect.

Its scalability is fine for me. Our clients are usually SMB, but we also have some large enterprises.

I am very satisfied with their support.

Its initial setup is very easy. The deployment generally takes two or three days, but the duration also depends on the complexity of the solution. One person is sufficient for its deployment.

Its pricing is very competitive.

Our clients evaluate Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Dell. I find Lenovo better in terms of performance, support, and price. Its performance is good for me. Other vendors are not bad, but Lenovo is usually my first choice.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers a ten out of ten.

More Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers reviews from users
...who work at a Educational Organization
...who compared it with HPE ProLiant DL Servers
Learn what your peers think about Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.