Lenovo XClarity Administrator Review

Reliable with a comfortable user interface, but needs simple daily user management

What is our primary use case?

We have more or less 350 resource servers managing the IT infrastructure for 16 branches all over the world. We also have 5 servers, distributed across the system, with around 1100 accesses in a day. This is the primary area for which we are using this solution.

What is most valuable?

The features that I have found the most useful are the reliability of the system and the simple way to upgrade. They're also moving to a more comfortable user interface.

What needs improvement?

They can move to something even more simple for daily user management. The way to upgrade the framework is not so simple at the moment. They can make it better in the future. These changes would require a complete redesign of the infrastructure and rethinking of the interface.

I have been using this solution for a couple of years.

It is very stable.

It's quite easy to scale. We have more or less 1100 users who use it on a daily basis.

Our business partner contacted their technical support. I didn't have to directly contact their technical support.

The initial setup is quite simple. It took more than a week for the migration of the system.

It was implemented by a vendor. We need a constant update of the system because of the increase in the business. It is necessary for us to have a deep contact with the vendor and the business partner.

There are some services that need to be purchased in addition to the license.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Lenovo XClarity Administrator a seven out of ten.