Limeade ONE Review

Allows us to engage employees and to shorten communication cycles using social network techniques.

What is most valuable?

• Social communications that allows us to engage employees and to shorten communication cycles using social network techniques.
  • Expert browser that allows you to quickly find colleagues with proper experience.
  • Ideation that enables internal crowdsourcing and innovation scenarios.

How has it helped my organization?

The collaboration and discussion around a document using traditional e-mail leads to a huge amount of mails in your inbox and loss of productivity. With Sitrion Social, you can keep your documents on the portal and collect the feedback via social comments.

What needs improvement?

The OOB user interface should be enhanced to be more user-friendly and responsive. Sitrion does not have its own UI layer, but rather inherits the SharePoint UI branding. Since there is lot of complaints regarding SharePoint UI from end users, it affects Sitrion as well.

We have been using this solution for five years.

I did not encounter any issues with stability.

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

Technical support is very good.

We did not use a previous solution.

The setup was pretty straightforward, but the solution requires a lot of manual configurations and customization after the setup.

Licensing is based on a subscription model and pricing depends on the number of registered users. Maintenance and support is already included in the license cost.

We did not evaluate any other options.

What other advice do I have?

Assign more resources for UI customization and pay more attention to employees’ engagement and business scenarios.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Sitrion partner in the Russian market.
Find out what your peers are saying about Limeade, Microsoft, Atlassian and others in Enterprise Social Software. Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.