LiveAction LiveNX Review

It looks good on paper, but it does not meet expectations at all

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is monitoring and troubleshooting.

What needs improvement?

This is a horrible solution and I think everything needs to be improved.

I've been using the solution for a year and a half now.

The stability is horrible. This solution has one of the worst filters I've ever used in my more than twenty years of experience in the field.

The technical support is terrible and I give it a minus one hundred.

I was not involved in the implementation of the solution so I cannot answer that, but based on what I can see, the program itself is way too complex, and it doesn't meet our requirements.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others would be to run away from it. This is a slight exaggeration but this is more because the application is horrible, the stability is horrible, the performance is horrible and the support is horrible. It's very nice and hunky-dory on paper but when implemented, it's far, far away from our expectations. Just today I had problems with my customers' reporting and with their importing of data. Based on my experience with the solution I would really not like to give it a zero. The intention and the idea of the filter is great, but it is far, far away from good and perfect. Especially for the price tag they attach to it, it is definitely not worth it. So, given all of that, on a scale from zero to ten, I would give it a three, maximum.