LiveChat Review

We cannot monitor it 24/7, so the ability to leave a message if we are not on helps us capture those interactions.

What is most valuable?

The live chat is invaluable. We also found that we cannot monitor it 24/7, so the ability to leave a message if we are not on helps us capture those interactions with our clients that we might not otherwise know about.

How has it helped my organization?

Every company searches for ways to have authentic conversations with there clients, especially those prompted by the client. Also, people don’t want to read anymore either, they are looking for immediate answers. This allows our clients/families to have real time conversations with us on their schedule.

What needs improvement?

We have not found areas for improvement. We love it just the way it is. There is nothing we would change or add.

2 years.

None.

100+, I have access at anytime and they are extremely responsive.

Have never needed it.

Very easy, we were able to do it in-house.

We implemented in house and we don’t have a tech team. =

We have never evaluated this however I know for a fact that we have taken many registrations and answered many client questions based on conversations with our families on LiveChat.

We found we could get along with one user on at a time, however we recently increased that option and it makes it easier as our team doesn’t need to communicate their availability amongst themselves.

No we did not. This one came highly recommended and the price was right so we went with them.

What other advice do I have?

We have recommend this product to many camps in our industry and it is being adopted as a best practice during summer camp sales season.

I am not tech savvy. This is a product we implemented and I love it. There is nothing that I feel is missing. It truly does what I need it to do and anything else I would say, I would be making it up.