LiveChat Review

We cannot monitor it 24/7, so the ability to leave a message if we are not on helps us capture those interactions.

Valuable Features

The live chat is invaluable. We also found that we cannot monitor it 24/7, so the ability to leave a message if we are not on helps us capture those interactions with our clients that we might not otherwise know about.

Improvements to My Organization

Every company searches for ways to have authentic conversations with there clients, especially those prompted by the client. Also, people don’t want to read anymore either, they are looking for immediate answers. This allows our clients/families to have real time conversations with us on their schedule.

Room for Improvement

We have not found areas for improvement. We love it just the way it is. There is nothing we would change or add.

Use of Solution

2 years.

None.

100+, I have access at anytime and they are extremely responsive.

Have never needed it.

Very easy, we were able to do it in-house.

Implementation Team

We implemented in house and we don’t have a tech team. =

ROI

We have never evaluated this however I know for a fact that we have taken many registrations and answered many client questions based on conversations with our families on LiveChat.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We found we could get along with one user on at a time, however we recently increased that option and it makes it easier as our team doesn’t need to communicate their availability amongst themselves.

Other Solutions Considered

No we did not. This one came highly recommended and the price was right so we went with them.

Other Advice

We have recommend this product to many camps in our industry and it is being adopted as a best practice during summer camp sales season.

I am not tech savvy. This is a product we implemented and I love it. There is nothing that I feel is missing. It truly does what I need it to do and anything else I would say, I would be making it up.