LiveChat Review

Allows us to save automated answers to the most popular customer queries

What is our primary use case?

We use LiveChat to engage live with web visitors to our platform, monitor their behaviour while on the platform, and respond to their queries whenever they have questions to ask.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, we used help desk programs which did not do much to increase our sales funnel. All that changed with LiveChat. We are able to create a knowledge base, create tickets, and allow agents to collaborate on creating tickets, thereby improving the correspondence time and the quality of feedback that we provide to customers.

What is most valuable?

I majorly love the ticket and knowledge base features, which allow us to save automated answers to the most popular customer queries. This has improved customer/helpdesk response times.

What needs improvement?

The service needs to be more popular than it currently is. I have seen SMEs use helpdesk programs which are not up to par. I will assume they do this as they are not aware of the power of LiveChat.

Less than one year.

No, we did not. It was a smooth process.

Great guys. There was a time we had issues with our credit card, and they extended our subscription by three weeks for free.

No, we did not.

Very straightforward. We simply got mailed a setup code to paste on our website HTML code.

We have an in-house team.

One year.

I will advice potential users to do a free trial at first and see how much LiveChat works for them.

We did not. LiveChat was suggested by a friend.