Loadbalancer.org Review

Helps us to route the traffic to the available servers and protects the clusters

What is most valuable?

It helps us to route the traffic to the available servers. If we didn't have Loadbalancer we would fail to set the end-user and it would cause a failure in the cluster. We protect the cluster with Loadbalancer. It checks all of the nodes in the backend, in the fabric. If you enable the monitor it will set an alarm in the server. When a user gets an application, this alarm alerts the user.

What needs improvement?

The configuration of Azure is a lot more simple than with Loadbalancer. It was very simple to configure it. There are many features you can set in the backend of Loadbalancer. They should simplify the configuration. The administrator should be able to configure it more simply. How it is now, you can only configure it if you have a lot of experience.

I have been using Loadbalancer for six months.

So far we haven't had any bugs or glitches with Loadbalancer.

I haven't needed to contacted technical support yet.

The deployment took two to three hours. I did the deployment myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It's a market leader. The admin should know the product well before configuring it. They need experience.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten out of ten because of the complex configuration.

More Loadbalancer.org reviews from users