LoadRunner Cloud Review

I have been able to run several tests from outside the corporate LAN which in the past used to be an infrastructure nightmare.

What is most valuable?

• Ability to get started on the fly
  • Reusability of existing HTTP/HTML scripts

How has it helped my organization?

I have been able to run several tests from outside the corporate LAN, which in the past used to be an infrastructure nightmare as it required opening up ports, disabling firewalls, etc.

What needs improvement?

It needs the ability to execute other protocols, especially the TruClient for Firefox without having to convert them.

We've used it for over a year.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

We have had no stability issues.

It's scaled to our needs.

Customer Service is immaculate.

Tech Support is immaculate.

There was no solution in place previously.

There was no set-up required.

It's done in-house, but there's no actual implementation needed.

There pricing and licensing options are very aggressive, but the holiday discount brought down the price further.

What other advice do I have?

I think that StormRunner Load is the way forward and if HPE manages to support all protocols currently supported by LoadRunner/Performance Center eventually in StormRunner, it would be a massive game changer.

2 Comments
author avatarUser with 10,001+ employees

Is the testing can be done on real devices and if so can we get device side metrics too?

author avatarSr. Software Test Engineer at a financial services firm with 5,001-10,000 employees

How can we use StormRunner for company's internal network applications, which can't be accessed by outside users?