LoadRunner Review

It includes protocols which support our business requirements, such as Java, HTTP, and Citrix.

Valuable Features

It's got a lot of protocols that support all our business requirements, such as Java, HTTP, and Citrix. It gives us one tool that supports all this technology.

Improvements to My Organization

We don't have to work on another platform as we only have to learn one tool. There's a lot of information, help, and best practices available. It's a market-leading tool so there are lots of people with knowledgeable experience. Our employees are productive from day one.

Because we're a telecommunications company with millions of subscribers, we run very high volume tests for 24-48 hours. LoadRunner has been very, very stable during these tests and has gotten us results. It gives us expert diagnoses of our tests with very detailed, in-depth analyses.

Room for Improvement

We'd like for it to incorporate a tool for ordering module that would work with our proprietary in-house ordering module scripting protocol.

We have no issues with deployment.

It's very stable.

It scales very, very well.

They're very good. We have issues, we contact them, and they help us solve the issues.

Setup was very straightforward. We installed, applied the licenses, and started using it.

Other Solutions Considered

There is Neotys NeoLoad and SOASTA CloudTest, but LoadRunner is the best.

Other Advice

I would definitely recommend using LoadRunner. Use the latest two client protocols for object scripting.

Learn More about LoadRunner

Fill out the form to view the report