LogicMonitor Review

One of the most valuable features is the ability to easily add additional systems to be monitored.

Valuable Features:

All the feature are valuable. I especially like how easy it is to add additional systems to be monitored.

Support, though, is the most valuable feature. This company knows how to do support. Support is literally 30 seconds away.

Improvements to My Organization:

We were using a product called Nimbus. It was, however, so complex it was almost unusable. Support was very lacking and the product was expensive.

We have experienced just the opposite with LogicMonitor. They have great support, it's very easy to set up and use, and the cost is very competitive.

Room for Improvement:

Every product has room for improvement, but I can honestly say that these guys listen to their customers. For example, when a feature request is entered they, really strive to get it added. I have had several feature requests accepted and added into the product. One was done within 24 hours.

I do think, however, they need a better UI, but I have been told that they are releasing an update for that next week.

Deployment Issues:

I've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

I've had no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

I've had no issues with scalability.