LogicMonitor Review

The realtime monitoring of our clients, especially the ESXi hosts and their virtual machines, has been the most valuable feature for us.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

It has allowed us to respond to our clients' needs much faster because we're able to monitor their systems in real time.

Room for Improvement

They have a new user interface, but it is still a bit dated. Also, I think the way it handles Windows alert mitigation can be improved.

Use of Solution

I've used it for six months.

I'm not sure whether there were any issues with deployment because a different team handled that. But I haven't heard anything regarding problems.

There have been no issues so far with stability. We haven't yet encountered any issues with instability.

It has been able to scale to our needs.

I have not called their technical support.

This was handled by a different team.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at the free Nagios solution. This better suited our needs.

Other Advice

Take your time with alert tuning, but this would be the case with any monitoring solution.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a partner and I am Certified Professional.