Performs very well and enables us to track our customer details in a better way

What is our primary use case?

The primary use was that we had implemented the identity management into our organizations which was necessary to handle our internal work, and also for our customer portal for a secure login process.

How has it helped my organization?

Has definitely improved our organization. After the implementation, we were able to track our customer details in a better way and were also able to add our required registration details with a customized standard login system.

What is most valuable?

I think two-factor authentication and single sign-on will be the highlighted feature that we like as an organization. Apart from this we also like the customer insight feature.

What needs improvement?

I think it was overall a complete identity management tool, although we would like to see more features that need to be added.

It is stable and most importantly, a secure platform. They have a track record of zero percent downtime, and I think they really have that.

It performed really well and lived up to its promises; we have a million customer databases which were handled quite seamlessly.

Technical support was quite good. They help us out every time we feel a need for assistance.

Yes, we used Gigya. The reason for switching is that it was acquired by SAP and they made some changes to our plan that was unacceptable.

Setup was quite simple and easy. They quickly set it up and the integration process took two to three days to implement since we had a huge database.

ROI is definitely on the higher side, with correct customer details we can target and nurture our prospect efficiently.

The setup cost is as per the market. If you are an enterprise, it won't affect you much.

Janrain, Okta, and Auth0.

What other advice do I have?

I think it's a complete identity management solution and a better alternative.