LogMeIn Central Review

My workers are able to work from home, so it is convenient for both of us

What is our primary use case?

Remote management. I have remote workers who work from home.

It is the main thing I use.

How has it helped my organization?

It is convenient for my workers to be at home. Therefore, it is easier for them as their second job to do the work. That is a plus, and I improve productivity.

My workers are able to work from home, so they are not here. It is convenient for both of us.

What is most valuable?

I want to make sure the remote control is as up-to-date as possible, so they do not have any lag time when they are working on the computers in my office.

What needs improvement?

As long as it continues to update with the current browser users, because sometimes we run into trouble where it is laggy, where the browser has updated, but LogMeIn has not.

More than five years.

I have had issues where LogMeIn has not been useful, then we have not been able to work that day. This happens probably two or three times a year.

Not something I use.

I have called for help, and they have been extremely helpful.

I have not used a different solution.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

It is a little pricey. I have more than five seats, so I pay a $1000/year.

It was my IT guy at the time that just did it. It was mainly so he could remote into the system and do any changes that he needed to do at the time. This was 10 plus years ago. Because it worked pretty well, if it is not broke, don't fix it.

What other advice do I have?

It is something I do not have to worry about. It works pretty well most of the time, but I know there are many other products out there now that people use.