Logmein

LogMeIn Pro Review
It's one means for the IT team to address issues that our staff might have.

Valuable Features

It's one means for the IT team to address issues that our staff might have. That's our primary thing; getting to them. Some of them are on the road all the time, so it's an easy way for us to get to them, and figure out what's going on.

Room for Improvement

The management part probably needs improving. It can get a little cluttered. That's probably the biggest area for improvement, at least from my perspective. When I go in there sometimes, it's a little difficult to figure out where it is. Maybe it's because I don't personally use it all the time. I think that's one area I think it can really improve on.

Use of Solution

We've been using this product for about four or five years now.

For the most part, it is stable. We haven't had any major issues, or noticeable issues. I'm sure it happens on and off, but it's nothing that I can complain about.

It is scalable. It is. We have about 200 employees. As part of our deployment, when we provision a system for somebody, it goes in as a default; definitely. As we need it, obviously it's a way to get to them.

We haven't really had to contact the technical support much, which is probably a good thing. At least I'm not aware of any instance where we have had to get in touch with them. My guys basically take care of it, so I don't know. I haven't heard of any issues in terms of having to contact support.

The setup is very straightforward. We have been doing it for a while, so now it's second nature.

Other Advice

I think it can bring a lot of value. I'm sure there are other products out there worth looking into. In our experience, we haven't had any issues. It's been stable. We're able to get to it, and it helps us run our business and service our employees better. I would definitely recommend it.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About LogMeIn Pro?

Our experts can help. 239,537 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.