LogMeIn Pro Review

Launching a Calling Card on a user’s desktop quickly and securely accesses their computer.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to seamlessly launch a Calling Card on a user’s desktop to quickly and securely access their computer with reboot integration and data transfer.

How has it helped my organization?

We previously used a VNC client, which was not secure. It was buggy and did not provide automatic reconnection. LogMeIn allows us to work more securely with remote clients.

What needs improvement?

I would like the ability to “Remote” into a machine without the Calling Card being activated.

We have used LogMeIn for 2 years.

With our recent Windows 10 rollout, there was a rough patch, but that has been corrected.

We have not encountered any issues with scalability.

I rate technical support a 10.

We used previous solutions for the reasons mentioned.

Initial installation and setup was very simple. The backend interface is very user friendly and the support techs were very helpful when needed.

Do not dive straight in to a full-scale user license unless you constantly have users logged in.

What other advice do I have?

Document and train. It is a very easy tool to use, but proper training needs to be implemented.