LogMeIn Pro Review

Allows me to get my documents when I'm away from my home computer or my office desktop

What is our primary use case?

Going between two computers, my home laptop, and my office desktop.

How has it helped my organization?

Being able to get my documents when I'm away from either my home computer or my office desktop.

What is most valuable?

It's the only product I need to be able to get to my office Outlook, to get my emails off that particular computer. Going the other way, sometimes I'll go to my home computer to do adjustments to my accounting system there.

What needs improvement?

Pricing. It's been going up for just going back and forth between two computers. That's crazy. I don't use it for anything else.

Stability has been good.

I've only got the two computers registered, and I can go back and forth between them.

I haven't called them for support.

I did not use anything else before this. This is my first solution.

From my memory, it was pretty straightforward. Just download the program, you're done.

Pricing has been going up for just going back and forth between two computers. Last year I called and complained, they gave me a deal. This year, it's gone up to $350. I'm looking for a new source.

It seems to be getting expensive for me to look back and forth. That's my only complaint. I don't use any other products on the deal. Come up with a different level of service for just communicating with two computers; I use it, maybe, five minutes a day.

I just googled it. I chose it because of the pricepoint.

What other advice do I have?

It's remote access, it's easy to do.

Go online, check pricing to see if it can be competitive with anyone else at this point in time.