LogMeIn Rescue Review
Gives flexibility to be in more than one place at a time. However, if price is an issue, look elsewhere.

What is most valuable?

Ease of use: Ease of end parties being able to login into the software.

How has it helped my organization?

I am a one man support show. So, it gives flexibility to be in more than one place at a time. I could be working at seven people's desks from one location. That is pretty useful and helpful.

What needs improvement?

Lessen the cost of it.

I have been using it for 10 years.

Yes, it is very stable.

The more technicians I deploy, the more expensive it is.

I would rate the technical support as a 10 out of 10. They know their product. Whenever I call them, they help me get to where I need to go very quickly.

No previous solutions, but now I am also using TeamViewer and GoToMeeting for certain things. I am kind of diverse. I still have LogMeIn Rescue and I have to decide if I am going to renew it.

Initial setup was straightforward.

If price is an issue, look elsewhere, but they are robust in features.

For our company, great features, but too expensive. We are trying to keep costs down. If it were not for the cost issue, we would definitely stick with the product.

TeamViewer was one of the direct competitors.

What other advice do I have?

Do your homework.

Free Trial

Get a FREE two-week trial of LogMeIn Rescue.