LogMeIn Rescue Review
Quickly, easily connects clients to our triage techs, allows us to resolve issues quickly

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to quickly and easily get clients connected to our triage techs which allows us to resolve issues much more quickly, and with little stress, to an already disrupted client.

What is most valuable?

• Availability to get users connected via link, email, or text
  • Being able to transfer files quickly and easily via the remote file manager
  • Ability to save a permanent remote connection, hold, and/or transfer

The reason we like all of these is related to our being as efficient as possible in taking care of our clients. Our client experience is the most important thing to us. We strive to improve lives through technology, and making things as easy and as efficient as possible. This product is extremely important to achieving this goal.

What needs improvement?

Support to remotely control more mobile devices' screens is desperately needed.  It is sad to see how long this product has been out and how many phones are still not supported for, specifically, remote screen control.

More than five years.

No issues, unless the client had a connection less than DSL or DSL that was experiencing an issue to where they were not getting their full speed at the time.

No issues.

We have hardly ever called technical support because the software is so solid.  The few times we have called were for non-technical issues, and support has always been American (please keep it this way) and able to answer and/or resolve any of our concerns quickly.

We used to use VNC or TeamViewer, but they are way too much of a burden to get average users connected remotely. They are not nearly as stable either, and have licensing limitations.

The initial setup of Rescue was mostly easy. I do wish there was an application to manage all of the admin properties of the subscription, rather than having to use the web portal, but other than that it is fine.

We don’t advise anyone about pricing or licensing, we only use this for our organization. Even our clients that are larger, that have their own internal IT departments, do not have a need for a product like Rescue.

As mentioned, we had been using VNC and TeamViewer, but there was no need to trial anything else once I recommended Rescue. Rescue is simply the best.

What other advice do I have?

This product is easily a 10 out of 10. To me, Rescue is the best in the business - the Cadillac of quick access remote software. Everything from the functionality of the product, options, efficiency, and innovation makes this the best.

I personally have used Rescue since about 2005. When I was hired at MapleTronics and they asked the techs if we knew of a good call center remote app for non-agreement clients, I quickly recommended Rescue.

If you have any questions, call support and they will go to the moon and back to make sure your questions and/or concerns are addressed. Other than that, just be aware of the limited number of mobile phones supported that can perform remote screen control with Rescue.

Free Trial

Get a FREE two-week trial of LogMeIn Rescue.