LogMeIn Rescue Review

Allows us to rapidly solve issues for our customers on a remote basis

What is our primary use case?

We primarily utilize this for remote assistance for our clients' workstations.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to rapidly solve issues for our customers on a remote basis, regardless of the location of the customer.

What is most valuable?

The desktop sharing allows our clients to demonstrate the issue they are having, and then allows us to provide remediation directly.

What needs improvement?

I would like a single sign on for all of our (five) accounts so that I can immediately use an available seat. Right now, I have to try to log in with each account separately, in an attempt to find an available license that is not currently in use.

Three to five years.

I occasionally need to reboot my computer after using LogMeIn, due to an issue with IE. It stops responding to keyboard input every once in a while, after disconnecting from a session. A reboot resolves it. Other than that I have not experienced any issues.

Only the login issue mentioned previously.

I have not really taken advantage of technical support, other than the initial roll-out.

Yes, we switched because the other product was not staying current with the latest OS’s and browsers for support and compatibility.

It was pretty straightforward, if I remember correctly. The person I worked with walked us through everything and helped out from their end as necessary.

I don’t advise anyone on these subjects.

Yes, GoToMeeting, join.me. We actually purchased a combination of all of the products.