LogMeIn Rescue Review

Has an easy way to remote on to a remote computer without having prior access to it

How has it helped my organization?

When a client calls and has a computer that we have not been on before, because it may be new (or whatever) and they are having an issue, we can still remote on it and help troubleshoot.

What is most valuable?

The ability to have an easy way to remote on to a remote computer without having prior access to it.

What needs improvement?

The interface is not user-friendly. It looks a little outdated. I think the options are there. I think just the layout needs improvement.

No issues.

It is not limitless. It does exactly what we paid for. We could scale it if we wanted to pay more. So, I guess, it is upgradeable.

I have not had any issues requiring support.

With the product, I have never had an issue with it. I have never had to look up anything or call anyone.

We switched to LogMeIn because of features. At the time we switched, it was still free to a point. However, the product is good enough that we went ahead and started paying for it, even when, it was no longer free.

The main feature we switched for was how easy it was to have a client be able to connect to you.

The initial setup was straightforward and simple. We did not have any training. We just installed it and were able to use it right away.

Look at the different plans they have. Do not pay for a plan you do not need.

The pricing is a little on the higher side, though.

I do not remember evaluating any other options.